Friday, January 21, 2011

There Are Rumors That A Few Russian 2012 Arks Have Survived...

...and I thought I saw one bobbing like a cork on the Peruvian coast on my last tinfoil outing.

Here's a link to the story pre-2012 about the arks and their designer: http://io9.com/5735705/moscow-man-builds-2012-survival-pod-for-80000-on-abandoned-chicken-farm

Here's an old Youtube video of his ark. They were calling him a "tinfoil genius" back then, and no wonder; he had planned to line these arks with tinfoil! See for yourself:




I hope that really was a Russian ark I saw bobbing on the waves. We might actually wind up with some fresh faces in the bat caves!

And just for your information, John Cusak DID manage to fly down here, saving three other people in a twin-engine Mooney. Now if I could just get him to stop hogging the tinfoil shack...

No comments:

Post a Comment