Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Even Cockroaches Fear The Galactic Death Ray...

That's why they hide under things. No one has seen La Cucaracha since December, 2012. They're hiding REAL good. They can't work with tin foil, you know.

Some of the scientists think there's life left in the deepest ocean, but we haven't found enough tin foil to wrap up a submarine and go check it out. I guess we'll have to wait four years until the solar system passes out of the death ray to find out.

Funny thing about the Reptiloids. They get real mellow if they're exposed to smoke. They're like giant scaly bees that way. I think cigarette smoke gets them wasted, but it gives them anti-munchies.

I found out about it one day when I was sneaking a cigar. I about crapped my britches when a big Reptiloid sat next to me and told me his name was Squiggy. Then he asked me where I got those "super'volcanic tobacco sticks, Monkey-Dude." No wonder it got stuck in peace pipes and called sacred. No wonder Reptiloids are nasty with names like that!

Thank the Volcano Gods for La Gloria Cubana's! I'd have been snark-chow without them!



No comments:

Post a Comment